Monday, August 20, 2012
I feel bad that I didn't get to email you last week. We didn't have time. :(
But we are having a good time. This week we met a woman who wanted to learn about the young women's program. My companion and I were clueless about that, so we invited her to meet with some of the members. We had a great discussion about the "Strengh of Youth" and how that will help her raise her children. She is a single mother with 3 kids. Today she will be joining a Family Home Evening with them. It just makes me feel good that the members of the church are trying to be friends with her. I think she will want to be baptized in the future. We haven't been able to teach a lesson yet, but we will soon. We also have another investigator, his name is Daniel Zopfi. He's 16, and the only one in his family that is learning the gospel. He went to Temple Square while on a tour of the country and had some questions. So that's how we met him. He is progressing great. He's been to church twice and we've almost taught all the lessons. He's reading and praying everyday, and he says he wants to be baptized, but he says he doesn't know when. We're hoping it will be soon. :D
Well, I am happy. But, can you send me more pictures?
Love, Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment