Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello!

Yes, I did get your box.  I was really happy to get it.  But I found 2 white shoes inside.  I already got the shoes you sent the first time.  But it's nice to have some clean shoes.  They will be my basketball shoes.  My other shoes are kind of dirty now.  We hiked Mission Peak.  Anyway, wow, Hyrum is growing up.  He has a job?  Wow!

Edward's baptism was a happy time.

I have some sad news now.  I've been transferred :(   The mission president moved me to a different ward.  I'm not in the ASL branch anymore or the Central Park hearing ward.  I'm in the Bayside ward now.  They called me Saturday night and told me.  I was so surprised.  I thought I was going to stay until August.  But it's alright.  My new companion is Elder Morgan. He is struggling learning the gospel and teaching, so that's why I think they moved me with him.  I really hope I can teach him and help him improve.

I have a new address now.  I don't know what it is.  My old one is no good.  You can still send stuff to the Mission Office. Warning.  If you send stuff to the mission office, It might be there for a month until I get it.  If you send food to the mission office, it will go bad.  I'm lucky that I was at the mission office when I got your white box.  The cake would've gone really bad. lol

Anyway, I'll let you know my new address.

Love Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment