Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 9, 2013

Hello family.

I am doing just great! We are working hard. We've been able to find deaf people who were not going to church. Now they are coming to church. It's great!  But now I'm tired. All the time. I always fall asleep in Priesthood class at church. My time here is running out. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here.  I know that there is a new ASL missionary coming in soon.  I don't know his name, but he is hard of hearing.  Elder LeBeau will probably train him and I'll get transferred.  I don't know, we could just be in a tri-panionship. But I've been in this same area for 17 months.  Oh well, I'll just go where ever the Lord wants me to go.

We've been trying to figure out how to help the ward become more involved with missionary work. Everyone is nice, but we haven't been able to meet with their friends or family who are not members.  People want to do missionary work, but they don't really know how.  We've been doing our best to help them to know what to do.

I am doing great!  Healthy and happy.  Tired, but that's ok.
I will send my memory card soon. It's not full, but there are a few pictures I wanted to print before I send it to you.

Love Elder Giles.

No comments:

Post a Comment