Monday, Sept 10, 2012
Yes, I did get your pictures. I was so happy! So many pictures! I will be sending my memory card soon. Just a few more pictures to take. I was looking at the pictures you sent me. Everyone looks a little bit different. Especially Grandma from Canada. It was a hip surgery she had, right? I can't remember exactly. :(
Well, things are going well here. Recently, we were talking to Brother Call. He's a second counselor in the Branch Presidency. He works for sorenson, so he's met pretty much all the deaf people here in Fremont. He says there's about 3000 deaf people. We've only met 6 Deaf People not in the branch. WOW, there's so many people we have to find. I'm sure we'll meet a lot of them soon.
I'm learning a lot. I'm learning all the regular spritiual stuff, but also I'm learning Chinese. Wow, it's so crazy. I'm not learning it offically or anything like that. But there are some chinese elders here and they've been teaching me bit by bit. Hopefully, after 2 years, I'll be able to have conversations.
I'm looking forward to getting more pictures and mail from you. I'll try to send stuff to you.
From Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment