Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WOAH!  So much news!  That's crazy! 

Today I'm emailing on wednesday because that was the day P-Day got moved to.  We went to the Oakland Temple today, it was really cool.  We finally got to go inside.  It was really neat.  There's not as many people as there are in Utah.  That's ok.  The Celestial Room is really beautiful.  We took some pictures outside, you'll get to see them soon.
 
I don't need any stamps, I still have enough.  I think you can send me some in December?  Not too many.  I've almost been here for 6 months.  Time has gone by so fast!  I'll see you all again in no time. 
 
Anyway, short email today because I have no time left.  I will send pictures soon!  And send me some more pictures of the Family!
Love, Elder Giles.

(His mom writes: Sure, we will do that to send you some in December.)

No comments:

Post a Comment