Thursday, November 15, 2012


November 12, 2012

I'm doing just fine here. The Ward and Branch feed us every night.  We've only had to cook dinner for ourselves 3 times.  We're not the best cooks, but we're improving.  We like it when other people cook for us. lol 
 
Now what we're doing is trying to have 2 more baptisms before the end of the year.  We have a couple of people that will be able to be baptized before the end of the year, we just have to help them prepare.  I hope we can have them baptized.  I won't mind if they get baptized next year, but the mission president wants us to baptize 3 people before the end of the year.  We already have 1, Daniel Zopfi, but 2 more is needed.  We're really close.
 
I can't wait to get your pictures.  I'm doing a lot better at taking pictures.  When I send the memory card home again, there will be even more pictures. 
 
Also, thank you for the candies.  I'm still eating them, yum yum! 
 
From Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment