November 19, 2012
Yep, Thanksgiving is coming up. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Are you staying home? Or are you going to a friend's house? I will be going to a member's house. Instead of Turkey, we're having Texas BBQ. It sounds delicious!
Hooray for Zach! He can earn and save monies.
I will be excited to get your mail! It's always great to get things from home. I'm still eating candy and the snacks from the package.
This time close to the end of the year will be crazy. We have 3 baptismal dates. 1 is on Dec 15, and the others are on Dec 22. We're really trying to help them get baptized on their days. It will be tough, but we can do it.
I hope you have a great thanksgiving!
From Elder Giles
(His mom writes: We are staying home and one family join us this Thursday.)
No comments:
Post a Comment