Tuesday, December 11, 2012
December 10, 2012
We also had a Christmas party, but it was different than normal. You know how normally it's a Christmas dinner. This time we had a service project with little treats. It was great. We were wrapping blankets and toys and hats and gloves for homeless people. We did that for about 2 hours. We also enjoyed some good food. Then we had a Christmas program with the primary. I was so mad because I forgot to bring my camera. I didn't get any pictures :( Oh well, maybe next year.
I have some interesting news, I've been chosen as a Zone Leader. I don't know what I'm doing lol, but it will be fine. I'll learn soon. It just means extra meetings and more teaching to missionaries. I'm also supposed to be a good example lol. I'm not bad, although there are improvements I can make.
I will send you some pictures soon, ok?
Love Elder Giles.
(Write to Elder Giles: Oh shoot! next time, you bring your camera with you everyday. That's okay. Just happened.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment