Thursday, December 27, 2012


December 27. 2012

Hello!  Merry Christmas!
 
I finally got to go to the post office and pick up that package.  I was so excited to open it.  I opened it up and saw the pictures and the letter.  I thought the christmas sock was so funny.  I looked at the presents and laughed.  They said not to open until Christmas, but It was the day after christmas that I opened them.  I was really happy.  I was also really happy to see the whole family.  It looks like you all had a great Christmas.  
 
Well, there's not too much to write about today.  I got to talk about everything with all o

Oops, it accidentlly sent.  Anyway, I got to talk about everything with you on the VP.  I just want to let you all know that everything is going fine.  Nothing bad is happening to me.  I had a very happy Christmas and I love you all.
 
Love, Elder Giles.

No comments:

Post a Comment