Wednesday, January 16, 2013
January 14, 2013:
Hello!
Things are going great here. We have a deaf man named Edward we are teaching. He's so great. He accepts everything. He came to church yesterday too. He said he really liked it. We set up a baptismal day on February 15. I think he will be able to be baptized on that day. He came to church and joined the deaf branch. Everyone was so welcoming. He is prepared to learn about the gospel.
A few days ago, I received a letter from Elder Holmes. He's a missionary serving in Utah. In the letter he says that he visited my ward in American Fork and saw my name on the plaque. I'm curious, did you all get to meet him? I was in the MTC with him a while ago. He's chubby with blonde hair. Maybe he's lost some weight now. I don't know. Anyway, let me know if you've met him.
Ok, I will talk to all of you next week.
Love, Elder Giles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment