January 2, 2013
We had a little new year party with some members. We had a delicious dinner and popped some poppers. And yes, I did get to see Luke's new bike. Is he riding it? He's getting big now.
Now I have some good news. We've been trying really hard to find deaf people to teach. Before, we had a couple of people, but they weren't really interested. Then they moved and we had no idea where they went. So for the past 3 months or so, we haven't had any deaf people to teach. Yesterday, we decided to visit some people on a list that we have. We met a hard of hearing man named Edward. We taught him. It was the best lesson ever! He was really interested about the priesthood and prophets. He said "WOW!" when we told him about a living prophet on the earth. He said that "My future looks brighter" I think he's going to accept it all very easily.
When do you think you will send me my new shoes? My old shoes are falling apart. My laces broke, but I put it back together.
Well, I will send you my memory card soon. I think next week or the week after that.
I love you all, from Elder Giles.
No comments:
Post a Comment