Wednesday, February 13, 2013
February 11, 2013
Hello, we don't have a lot of time to email today. I have just a short bit. I've had a good week so far. I haven't sent the memory card yet. :( I keep planning to do it, but there is no time. There's always too much to do.
There hasn't been too much change. We're still looking for deaf people to teach. Edward is still in Arizona, so there are no deaf investigators right now.
We have some hearing investigators, but they're not progressing too much. We're really helping them to come to church. Oh, one thing that I remembered. On Saturday, we had a zone fast. All the missionaries go together to fast for new investigators. Then, the next day at church, we were just leaving a class when someone told us that there was someone new in church. We went and met them. They told us that they've been wanting to go to church and learn more. They just showed up! We were amazed. They loved everything about church. All the members were so nice to them and invited them to different activities. They said they would come next week, so we're hoping to see them again.
Well, that's all the time I have.
I'll talk to you next week.
Love Elder Giles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment