Thursday, February 21, 2013

Monday, February 18, 2013

Last week I did not get an email from you.  I don't know what questions you asked me.  :(  Maybe you sent it to the wrong person?  lol 
 
But we have good news about Edward.  He is back from Arizona and he came to church this past Sunday!  He really likes it.  I think he will be baptized soon.  We need to set up a new day for him to be baptized.  The day we first set up was February 15, but that was the day he got back from Arizona.  He wasn't able to meet with us or attend church for 2 weeks.  :(  It's ok, he's ready.
 
The weather here is warming up!  It used to be so cold, but now it's almost the same weather as when I got here.  I'll send you the memory card.  I put the envelope together and everything, but I looked for some stamps.  I don't have anymore.  :(  I'm going to buy some tomorrow.  I think you'll get the letter before next Monday.
 
Cool, Luke is signing a little bit!  When I get back, we will talk with each other.
 
Well, that's it for news.  I'll talk to you next week.
 
Elder Giles

(His mom wrote to Elder Giles: Really? We did email you. Mmm. Oh well, we will repeat to copy the past message and send it to you this Sunday night. When you have time, you try your best to send us this memory card. No Hurry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment