Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 17, 2013

Wow, it sounds like Hyrum is pretty active in doing church stuff.  We have some members who live here who used to live in Manti.  The Roundy family.  They actually used to be the directors for the pageant.  They told us all about it.  It sounds like a wonderful experience.

Yes, I did get your package.  It was great!  So much food!  Thank you so much!  I shared some with my companion because there was so much. 

Last week, I meant to make a card for dad, but we ran out of time.  I haven't had time to work on it.  Missionary work is really tiring.  But it's so great too!  I feel so happy when people do what we ask them to do.  We have a black woman we are teaching.  She is doing everything we ask here to do.  She says she wants to be baptized, but she doesn't want to set up a day yet.  She's so close!  We've also had some miracles happen.  When we were at church this past sunday, 3 people just walked in.  They said they wanted to learn more!  We were so excited to meet with them.  We taught them in a classroom that wasn't being used.  We got their information and we will be meeting with them soon.

I had a wonderful birthday and everyday is a great day.

I love you all.


Elder Giles.

No comments:

Post a Comment