Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monday, June 3, 2013

Yep, everything is going great.  This past week has been a little bit slow, but everyday can't be the best.  We're doing better and better.  We've been meeting a lot of people, but now the problem is trying to set up an appointment.  Busy busy busy, that's what everyone says. God isn't too busy for them.  But, we're doing good work.

Yeah, I'll be in Fremont for a while.  Just send everything to my apartment.  I'll be here for the next 10 weeks, then for at least another 12 after that.  I'll be here.

We're just doing so much stuff.  This week was slow, but a wonderful thing happened.  We were trying to meet a person, but the family was too busy.  They were never home.  One day, my companion and I just stopped by.  We saw the dad and his son just sitting outside.  We started talking with them and he told us that his wife wasn't home.  We just decided to sit down with him and teach him.  The lesson went great.  He said he would read and pray about the Book of Mormon.  We're trying to meet with the whole family, but we'll meet with whoever we can.

Ok, I'll talk to you next week.  Bye!

Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment