July 15, 2013
Hello!
Everything is going all right. We've had some things happen. Patricia, our investigator, moved away! We don't know where she is now! We're trying to get an address, but it looks like she won't be baptized soon. Carla is still trying to decide if she wants to be baptized still. We have a day set up on August 3, but she still can't decide. We're still working closely with her.
There are many things that have happened. Too much to write! I'll share one story:
On Saturday, there was a baptism at another building at 7:00. We wanted Carla to go and see and feel the spirit there. The plan was to finish our lesson with her at 6:30 then join some members and all of us would travel up there. Well, after the lesson with Carla, the members arrived late. We also had to pick up some other missionaries to go with us. They were also late. It was 6:55 by the time we left. It takes 15 minutes to drive there. I was so worried that Carla would miss the baptism. On the way up, I said a prayer that Carla would be able to see the entire baptism. Well, we finally arrived at the building and we all walked into the room. Just as we stepped in, the conductor stood up and said "Welcome everyone to the baptism" Wow! My prayer was answered! It was like they were waiting for us to come. I was pretty happy.
Anyway, things are going great, I'm still eating the stuff you sent to me on my birthday. Too much stuff!
I love you all, I'll talk to you next week.
Love Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment