July 22, 2013
Wow. I’ve had a crazy week. Well, on Saturday, I broke my arm. I was riding my bike across an intersection when my chain snapped. I went flying off my bike and landed on my right arm. I picked my bike and walked to the church building. I just felt sore. Once I got to the church building, I noticed I couldn't move my right arm. A member there walked and saw us. He said "It looks like you have an extra elbow" That’s when I figured out my arm was broken. For the past couple days, I've been stuck in the apartment resting my arm. All the deaf people think that it is funny. I can't sign very good. They tell me it will take 6 - 8 weeks for it to heal.
Our baptismal dates are gone. One moved and we don't know where she went. The other has told us that she likes her church, but still wants us to come visit her. But the good news is that we've found a lot of deaf people to teach.
Well, pray that I will heal fast. I had to type this whole thing with one hand.
Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment