August 26, 2013
Wow, it sounds like you are all having a lot of fun without me! Well, that's ok, I'll be home soon. Time is really going by fast. Now I'm starting to feel like I need more time to do more work. I remember when I first started, I felt like time wouldn't be fast enough. Now I wish there was more time.
I hope you took some good pictures of Yellowstone, I would like to see them.
Ok, I'm doing well. We are finding a lot of people who are interested in the gospel. We even have some Indian people. They came to church wearing turbans. It was funny. We were so happy. Carla came to church and brought her friends. We are going to start teaching them too!
Ok, I'll talk to you all next week.
Love you all.
Wait, I'm just wondering, is Luke signing and talking now?
From Elder Giles.
No comments:
Post a Comment