Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Hello family!

Everything is going great! Marcus and Leah's baptism was wonderful!  I did get to baptize Leah. That was my very first time for me to baptize someone. It was a great experience. Right before our baptismal service, there were some children that got baptized. The water in the font was lower than we wanted. So when we baptized Marcus and Leah, we had to push them all the way down to the floor. It worked out great.

I will be using the VP to call you. We have a member who wants to give us a ride up to Fremont.  I'm not sure what time we'll be calling you. It takes a good while to drive up there and we don't know when the member wants to drive up there. I'm so excited to see everyone on Christmas!  I'll get to see baby Joel.

The next baptism we're expecting is January 4th. Zack Herr is getting ready.  Recently, he had surgery on his ankle, so he's stuck in his home for a bit. He's on a lot of painkillers too.

I guess I don't have too much to share. It's been really cold here in the Monterey area. I guess the whole United States has been really cold.  It sounds like all of you are colder than me. 1 degree?  Too cold!

Merry Christmas!

Love, Elder Giles

(no, It was rare 4,  Not - 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment