Monday, December 9, 2013
Hello family!
We're doing so great here! 2 days ago, Saturday, we baptized Marcus and Leah Haynes. Yesterday, we gave them the Holy Ghost during the sacrament meeting. It was a wonderful. Marcus and Leah are going to be moving soon. They're in the military and they are going to their next school. Logan is doing great. We recently taught him about the priesthood and he's going to be getting ready for the priesthood soon.
Christmas is coming up soon! I'm so excited to talk with all of you on the VP. I don't have a VP here in Monterey, but I can figure something out. I think I could travel to Fremont and use the ASL Apartment's VP. I'm so excited to see baby Joel! Wow, he's such a cute little guy.
The work here is doing great. My companion is doing great. But it is very cold! I'm surprised! It gets around 30 degrees here. We ride our bikes around and I feel like a popsicle. Wow, the ocean breeze is very cold. But I enjoy it here.
I'll talk to you next week.
Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment