Hello family!
Earl is doing great! He now has a family in the ward. His family at home isn't the best. He lives with his grandma and grandpa. His mom is in jail and his dad is gone. No one knows where he is. All his brothers and sisters have different fathers. We told Earl that life isn't always fair, but that he could have his own family someday that would be a loving, strong family. He's so great.
Wow, I have to prepare for my homecoming talk already? Oh man. I'm nervous now. I"ll be ready. It's so weird to think that I won't be here next week. I'm going to be in Utah. I'm excited to see the family again.
I'm working as hard as I can. It's a bit hard sometimes because I know I'm not going to be here soon.
I love you all. I'll see you next week.
Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment