Monday, March 17, 2014
Hello Family!
Elder Fisher and I are doing well here in Seaside. The weather has definitely warmed up. I think I might get a sunburn soon. We're working hard and talking to everyone we meet.
The Crouse family isn't interested anymore. They are choosing to go to a different church. It's really sad. We'll still stop by and see how they're doing, but they aren't coming to church anymore. Earl is doing great. He's going to be baptized on March 26. He just loves everything. All the Young Men in the Ward are helping him out and being his friend. It's great to see. Earl's mom is in jail. His dad is gone, no one knows where he is. Earl lives with his Grandpa and Grandma. Zach H is doing well too. Now he has friends in the Ward, people he can do things with. It will be a good influence for Zach. He's still struggling with smoking, but he still comes to church and learns the gospel.
We got some sad news from one of our recent converts. Logan Gadbury. He won't come to church anymore. It's because of his wife. His wife works everyday except sundays and she doesn't want Logan to go to church. She wants him to spend time with her. It's really hard for him to choose between the church and his wife. He has a little boy to take care of too. He's stuck. We're trying to figure out how to help him, but it's hard.
I think that's it for my email today. I'll see you all soon.
Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment