Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello Family!

Things are turning out better.  Earl is still good to go for his baptism this Saturday.  It will be at 1:00.  He is accepting everything we are sharing with him.  He's such a great guy.  We visited the Crouse Family and they said we could come back to visit them and teach them.  We hope things will start to progress with them.  They're also a great family.  Zach H is doing better now.  He's still working on smoking, but this past Sunday, he taught Gospel Principles class.  He's a great teacher.  Maybe he'll teach every week?

It's getting closer and closer to when I need to go home.  It's going to be really weird to not be a missionary anymore.  We're still working hard.  There are a lot of families that the members are trying to invite to meet with us.  We're getting really close to teaching some non member families.

I guess I'll be seeing you in 3 weeks.  I hope the family is doing well.  I'm excited to see you all again, but sad to leave.

Love, Elder Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment