Monday, March 3, 2014
Hello family!
We're still working hard here. My companion, Elder Fakava, is getting transferred. He was great! I love Tongan people. I don't think I'm going to get another Tongan companion. I think the mission president is going to take the missionaries from the Tongan Branch because there is no work there. It was great while it lasted.
Zach Herr is still struggling with smoking. The Bishop was talking about how Zach will get the Priesthood, but I don't know if he will get it now. We're trying to help him find friends in the ward. If we get transferred away, I think Zach will stop coming to church. It's a tough situation.
Yep, Elder Horlacher is going home. It's going to be sad to see him leave. We've been together for most of our mission. A long time in Fremont and for a few months here in Monterey. Now I only have 1 month and 1/2. You're right, time is too quick.
I'm really happy to be here. I'm pretty sure this is the best place in the world. There is no other place like Monterey.
Ok, I love you all so much.
I'll talk to you next week.
Love, Elder Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment